Compensation Plan part 1 (out of 3)

I’ll just leave this last comment. Everyone here is unhappy because an individual or group of individuals from North Korea has taken a number of other peoples assets and given them away to a another group of people (North Korean Government). In the process of doing so, some were frozen that could be given back to to those individuals affected. An individual or groups of individuals here don’t want do to that, they would rather take those other peoples assets and give them to another group of people.

1 Like

Thewanderer is completely correct. All USDT that was frozen and returned must to delivered back to each wallet that it was taken from and to the lending pool. Any other use of the USDT is theft. Individuals hold USDT precisely for the reason that it has an added level of protection. Compensation plan 1 starts only after all frozen and returned assets are distributed back to their original locations. Anything else is propagated theft.

4 Likes

Taking into account how you decide things around here I am afraid we will end up with this proposal. Can you publish other 2 parts? What’s your proposal for group 2 and 3?

1 Like

next week will be a new detailed proposal online, if we find consensus in this we can start the voting round.

I propose that the bzrx holders get paid the same percentage as all other token holders at an immediate date. If it is given out in an even ratio; say 10% it shouldn’t change voting capabilities. If it’s not given out 100% at the same time to bzrx holders, it can’t dump. If it’s not given out 100% at the same time, to bzrx holders, it will prove the good intentions behind the DAO and central team. If it’s not given out 100% at the same time to bzrx holders, more liquidity exists for everyone to be getting a compensation faster…

The ethical and practical reasons reasons for not paying out 1:1, 100% to the bzrx holders all at once seem to strongly outweigh the reasons to do so. I have heard reasons of ‘rewarding their loyalty’ ‘supporting long term holders’ etc… these are very weak arguments with insubstantial evidence and measurability. The majority on this forum and in telegram also all support this view. If the final proposal and vote supports 100% immediate payout to bzrx holders, I am afraid this will all turn into a scandal rather than an unfortunate incident.

You have to take a snapshot on the date the hack took place and compensate in USD.

I strongly disagree.

A loss is a loss and it is very hard to argue wether one group should be compensated and the other group not. In this forum you can find arguments for every group, why they should be favored.

And let me guess, your losses belong exclusively to the first group?

1 Like

Has any compensation been paid out yet? Or are proposals still being voted on?

Where are the new details?

@StevenPaulty When did the compensation happen that you mentioned everyone was fully compensated?

Another question for anyone. Why did Fulcrum change names to Ooki right after users lost funds?

I personally lost USDT and propose that anyone who lost USDT be compensated back in USDT.