BZRX PGOV / BGOV Token Buyback

Totally agree here. Been farming bgov for almost one year and now holding a useless bag. Devs should keep their promises and run rebranded project with 3 tokens. Or offer 1:1 exchange rate for gov:bzrx. Otherwise it’s just a scam.

1 Like

I hear you guys, I’ve been trying to pinpoint these issues, but unfortunately not many b/pgov holders have found their way to this forum and the biggest bagholders have already voted in favour (probably because they are also bzrx holders).

The only thing we all can hope for now is that bzrx will greatly increase in price in order to compensate for your low swap ratio. With a rebrand launching coming month or so and a market turning bullish, it seems likely that it will. Fingers crossed :pray:

You must be kidding. There is no link to any vote nor any announcement of the vote here. After digging through Twitter - which is not a governance platform!!! - I found the vote which you pushed through after just 3 days of “discussion”.

If I was an US investor, I´d gather other investors around me for a class action law suit as this is an outright scam and the responsible guys are not anonymous. Lucky for you I´m not. Though, I will get rid of my garbage bags of this “DAO”-joke as soon as you find new suckers with your rebrand that pump the price a little. I guess I just need to be faster than the team itself dumping their shitcoin.

ciao.

It is not correct how you compare this - it is because BSC usecase are done, it is game over - because of L2s.
The onboarding / offboarding via their bridge is a incredible shitshow. It was the worst experience possible.
Nothing unique evolved from there anyway. Only copy paste shit and scams like “Save the Kids”.
It is done, believe me.