Proposal to get BZRXv1 tokens migrated

Dear Community!

Due to some unfortunate circumstances I have not been able to migrate my BZRXv1 tokens to the v2 version. I wanted to migrate my tokens during this summer, however Chrome update 91 prevented me from connecting my Metamask account to my Ledger wallet, where I had my tokens stored. The workaround did not work for me either and I managed to resolve this issue just this week, which means I had already missed the migration window.

I am aware of the fact that I had a whole year to process the migration, but I would be extremely grateful if I could get my tokens back. I am a loyal supporter of this project from the very beginning. I have bought my tokens during the initial ICO and have bought a few thousand of them. I would be gutted to lose them.

I would be extremely grateful if I could get my BZRX back and I am also qilling to pay a fee if needed.

My adress is: 0x423dEf618896574216eFa57cE04518E51Cb46291

Thankfully,
John

Please see signed message below as proof of account ownership:

{
  "address": "0x423dEf618896574216eFa57cE04518E51Cb46291",
  "msg": "Dear Community!\n\nDue to some unfortunate circumstances I have not been able to migrate my BZRXv1 tokens to the v2 version. I wanted to migrate my tokens during this summer, however Chrome update 91 prevented me from connecting my Metamask account to my Ledger wallet, where I had my tokens stored. The workaround did not work for me either and I managed to resolve this issue just this week, which means I had already missed the migration window.\n\nI am aware of the fact that I had a whole year to process the migration, but I would be extremely grateful if I could get my tokens back. I am a loyal supporter of this project from the very beginning. I have bought my tokens during the initial ICO and have bought a few thousand of them. I would be gutted to lose them.\n\nI would be extremely grateful if I could get my BZRX back and I am also qilling to pay a fee if needed.\n\nMy adress is: 0x423dEf618896574216eFa57cE04518E51Cb46291\n\nThankfully,\nJohn",
  "sig": "0x185b20ff2b2c93c49bcf9c0ca5793a8262bc1251ca98a2dddb18add60f73b4151350e0ff85a4352b5d78edf7e777696ac71e39b18da6d4f73a861b01fc78501601",
  "version": "2"
}

NO, because we are GREEDY ! ----- > YOU SNOOZE YOU LOOSE.

Having that out of my system, yes i will give you my support. Hope there will be more like me.

1 Like

Thank you for your support :pray:

I also support this, not just in this case, but for everyone in the same position. We cannot keep having DAO votes for each person who wants to convert their BZRXv1 to v2.

We should put in place a process for everyone in the same position - I understand the same process which was used before can be redeployed to allow anyone to convert v1 to v2, but with extended dates, and I think it makes sense.

The BZRXv2 which was not claimed (about 4.7 million in total) has been added to the Treasury so in effect anyone using this procedure will be paid out of the Treasury, but I believe it is the right thing to do and 4.7 million is not that much in light of the Treasury’s size (plus not everyone will actually get around to converting so the Treasury will almost certainly not have to pay out the whole amount).

1 Like

Thank you Badri, appreciate your support :pray:

I think this is OK but the cost of the redeploying the contracts (gas etc) should be subsidised by the value of the tokens to be recovered. It should not be a contract that is available perpetually, otherwise the treasury will not remain stable.

1 Like

No… that’s all