Proposal to integrate Footprint Data Analytics with bZx

Summary

Footprint is a powerful yet easy-to-use analytics tool to uncover and visualize blockchain data

The team consists of an experienced team of DeFi enthusiasts with diverse backgrounds, including smart contract developers, consumer internet product designers, investment managers from the banking industry, and risk modeling practitioners

Footprint is committed to transforming data and information into actionable insights, to find value in every movement

Proposal

1. This proposal advocates for providing a real-time dashboard on bZx
  2. This proposal advocates for recommending bZx users trying to create dashboards and queries, to develop analytical thinking, and discuss the platform development scientifically

At first, Footprint will provide a real-time dashboard for bZx users. Not in a normal way relying on API only, using Bitquery and Airflow, Footprint built three commonly used modules, through conducting protocol-decoding and figuring out input and output of each pool, and analyze events behind pools. Footprint can provide automated, intelligent data integrity & data quality verification mechanisms. The system can automatically check the data before data entry, timely warning, and automatic repair

Then, Footprint will be a tool that existing bZx users can use. bZx users build out their own dashboards and intensify interest and loyalty towards DeFi and bZx

Reason

Users can understand and analyze the real-time data of bZx and build confidence in the bZx ecosystem

Footprint can help members of the bZx community to promote their analytical thinking and properly distribute their assets

Analyze Pool reports to obtain deeper insight data, optimize DAOโ€™s investment management strategy, and maximize the return of the platformโ€™s investment strategy

Result

Footprint provides customized dashboards to promote the development of the bZx ecosystem and serve users

Everyone can be a project analyst and contribute insights to bZx and DeFi industry

You can talk with us on Discord and know more about Footprint!

1 Like

a Curve Dashboard for reference

1 Like

Looks really insightful, page bookmarked.
We should figure out how this could play a role in the bzx ecosystem?

Looks potentially interesting. Could we get a bit more detail on how much this will cost, how long the development timeframes might be, and what kind of details will be available on the dashboard?

Footprint is basically free for all the users, providing all the basic and some of the deep data. For professional analysts, there will be a little cost for who wants to remove watermark and write SQL. And the details of bZx dashboard can be better discussed here or with the team together to achieve a better organization.

We would like to generate a full-episode dashboard to plugin to the website, for showing all users the current situation of the project. The cooperation model is like Dune and other projects, maybe we can start by you offering the data metrics you want with a short meeting and see if we can offer the data.
Moreover, we appreciate user-generated content and want to encourage your community members to create their own dashboards using Footprint Analytics.

You should maybe coordinate with bZx and join the community call, so you can demo it? Next call should be next Friday

HI.This is Connie from Footprint Analytics.

Let me know if we can communicate further.
We can also communicate other potential cooperation.

In addition, we also have media resources, which can bring great exposure to both brands.

Please dm me your e-mail address so I can direct you to the team. Either on Telegram or on Discord. You will find me under RR // Dr. Bitcoin. See you there. @Connie

My email:[email protected]
Thanks.

My telegram:@ConnieCchan