Being able to swap V1 for V2 BZRX tokens

Guys there are some people who lost their stack because they are not able anymore to swap their V1 BZRX into the latest V2 BZRX. The available time to do so has expired. Today John talked about his case in the TG channel and its kinda sad to read that someone is not able to swap their tokens and they have become worthless. I know a dead line is a deadline but there are always special cases and circumstances why someone was not able to swap in time. We can do 2 things, we can say f*ck you John ( and others ), your old V1 BZRX sits nice and warm in our treasury now and youve lost. OR, we show what we are made of, being gentlemen at bZx and extend the period to swap the tokens from V1 to V2 with another year, so we can make people like John very happy people. Just think of it this way, if this would have happened to me, how bad would I feel ? TOM already said in the TG chat that a new deployment with other variables to extend the swap period with 1 more year is just a matter of redeploying the contract, not complicated at all. Will not cost any dev time, will cost like zero dev time. Please comment on this proposal and show what you are made of, give some people a second chance, or let them suffer.Thank you for reading.

3 Likes

Thank you Frank, I have found some other people throughout the forum, who lost their tokens. I will try to get everybody together so we are not all over the place.

Thanks for your voice.

1 Like

No… and that’s all

I missed the swap this year and the swap ended I believe in July of 2021, I missed it due to complications during Covid and other circumstances, how can I convert my old ones to the new ones? Thank you

1 Like

You can’t. It’s too late

I am one of them, give us the second chance please, been a difficult year…

1 Like

I am also one of them, please consider with one more chance for swap V1 for V2 BZRX tokens

1 Like

The project has to move forward. Snoozing for over 1 year and then come here to demand things that already passed will cause problems in terms of delivering many features ooki has to develop.

PL
PRO
Expanding nft and merch

I can tell you that ooki has tons of better things to do than this

Hello,

Nothing is wrong in asking and no need to defend.

You can say directly Bzrx team don’t care about the community.

Ooki may have tons of better things but doesn’t matter to me as I am loosing all my initial investment.

Thanks,
Ven.

They care about the actual community who paid attention to their updates

Are you the final decision maker to say Yes or No ? I have zero interest in discussing other than my issue.

I am part of it yes. I am the DAO. Along with the rest of the BZRX holders.

So you (finally) admit to the fact you are only here for your own personal gain and not the community’s interests in the end?

Thanks for your wonderful response.

You are so much interested to dig others personally “Snoozing for over 1 year and then come here to demand things” what is the point to use this statement?

You’re very welcome. Being exposed is kinda the thing here.

And the second part: Well that is what you did didn’t you?

Don’t understand how this conversation is going help the community in any manner.

Helps them understand the fact that this topic case is closed and that there’s many more brighter things in the future. Not in retrospect.

Check the HEX listing proposal for example.

Thanks, I thought am dealing with well matured professionals here but my experience is different. This is my last post on this discussion.

You’re very welcome.
And you are by the way, just that it does not fit with your own opinions and definition of professionalism

I’m with you. I also missed the swap. But i dont get why is there a deadline. So what, i pay for something, devs decide to change that, i have to be looking into it. The news in telegram werent friendly, so much mess in there. Covid in between… And now its too late?
And the only reason i read is… You were not interested in the development?
So… You can have my money, and if Im not looking at you for some time you can have it and thats all. Good bye?